mandag, juli 14, 2008

Another go.

I don`t know why I am writing in English, but I somehow find it easier to speak/write in that language.(yeah, even praying)

Once again everybody but me stays at home, this time my family is going to Amsterdam for some days. It`s kind of sad because I also want to go there, but I can`t because I don`t have vacation yet. I don`t have any big plans for the vacation, but maybe I will make a dream come true later this autum. Me and a friend from work has a plan to travel with the "FastWindow" (hurtigRuta)to Kirkenes and back again to Trondheim, it would be awsome!

Oh yeah, since people has asked about the operation I have some news and they ain`t all good...I thought that everything would be ok, but it wasn`t. I had a infection on one of the sides and I started to take some antibiotics and I was hoping that it would change things. Somehow it did, the infection is gone, but it was to late to save the "spike" so they took it out and I have to do the operation once more in like two months. It sucks, but I will make it. ;)Just stay strong.